Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Something about rain makes every so sleepy eh!? Such a yucky day today, but I do guess that rain is better than snow, although there is some of that mixed in with the rain.
I am still having some major cramping, very uncomfortable especially if I have to bend down at all. Which baby sitting a 6 month old, you do have to bend down lots!

Harley's eye this morning when he woke up was very swollen and kinda of "lazy" looking... almost like half his face is Asian the way its slants. (that was not intended to be racist) I plan to take him in to the doctors tomorrow after my appointment, as long as I have a baby sitter for him. Funny how that works, you can baby sit everyone else's kids but can never find a sitter for your own.

I'm on the search for a recipe right now that is meatballs in like a mushroom sauce. Been dieing to try it, just can't find a recipe. Last night on Take Home Chef, which I do not normally watch but Curtis Stone is a very good looking man. They made caramelized baby bananas, so you can bet I will be trying that tonight after dinner.

Anyhow off to finish some laundry while kids are sleeping ( well Stone is) with my non working dryer... Talk to you all soon

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

I agree .... rainy day = nap time!! ;) he he

I like to look for recipes on www.kraftcanada.com they are usually really simple recipes with ingredients that normal people actually have in their house all the time!