Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday May1, 2008


Had my doc appointment today. Protein levels are a little low, and blood pressure is a little high. I have to go for another appt. tomorrow sorta like a barium test but not really, at least thats what was explained to me. The "baby sitter" did show up, which was great considering the unreliability from them, so I got to go with out little man. Good thing to, because of the blood work they want done tomorrow. Very very tired today... surprise on that one.

Harley handled hanging out with Cory today really well surprisingly, however I did come home to blue crayon on my hall way walls, no real surprise there. There is black on the top of the stairs and red in my bedroom.

Got Harley for a nap (few and far between) so I'm about to head for mine. Thats a dream come true!

No comments: