Monday, August 18, 2008

Aug. 20 2008

I was having terribly stomach pains and a constant back pain. And every couple hours it would get even tighter and much more painful for a few minutes, then that pain would disappear. At first I thought it was the food. My in laws all think its just wonderful to go out for dinner, even though I have tried many times to explain that restaurant food makes me ill. It was FIL's birthday, so we went any ways. That was Friday night, but midnight Saturday I decided to get checked just in case it was the real thing. Which right now I pray every moment is the real thing. So we went into the hospital and I was too happy to be given T3's with codeine and get a real sleep... but they gave me a prescription and I haven't needed the Tylenol since that night.

Last night however, getting Harley ready for bed i was sitting on the floor and I got this horrible wrenching pain from the top of my belly button straight down into my "womanly parts." I shrieked. It hurt so horrible. But only the one. That was at about 9pm. Then by midnight I had a flow of these pains like every 5 minutes. We started keeping track of time. And by 1 am I was fine and baby was moving like crazy.

I just cant help but wish right now that everything that goes on with my body is the real thing.
Needless to say. STILL NO BABY!

We got approved for the house and possession date is the September 26th. I am too exited about it. Fenced yard! 4 bedrooms plus den.

Thats it! Ill try to get back as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

WOW - I can't believe there is still NO BABY!!! I thought for sure that you would have had her by now? Especially since you haven't posted for a few days!? Sorry to hear there is no baby yet but hopefully soon she will make her grand appearance!! Congrats on getting the new house too!! Sounds like things are going good!! ;) Make sure you let us know when you do have that baby cause we would love to come for a visit!!