Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday August 15 2008


Im sorry I havent been around blogging much. I just having been feeling up to it. Today is FIL's birthday, so I suppose this mean I HAVE to have a baby today. Well... I don't think that its really up to me. So do ya think ya could stop hounding me dad!? Isn't it bad enough my first has to share his birthday with christmas? Why would it be fair for the second to share with Gido?

Regardless anyhow, my due date has been changed to the 1st. And the math doesn't add up. I am contracting any how though. So we'll see. Baby is head down, but face up. Same as Harley, only they aren't too worried about it. I have something called an "opy' belly? And if everything goes like it should, baby should "cork screw" her way out.

Whatever?!

We're in the process of buying a house.... hopefully... So things are crazy there, and I have lost all my energy, and all my patients...

Will write as soon as I can....

No comments: