Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday August 5 2008

12 days to go ladies and gents. Finding it a little weird knowing that its that close to happening, but I don't feel like I'm gonna have a baby. I could complain the way moms do when prego. But I just dont have much to.... Oh okay I'll complain!

I CANT BREATH! no matter what position I try
I CANT EAT
I Can bend... but it hurts every other part of my body
my hips are aching, the head aches, the nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, the lack of sleep... or feeling like a lack of sleep...

Harley went camping again with my parents the long weekend. (Spoiled kid) Wade and I stayed here and hung out, although I didn't really feel like we spent any time together.
And next weekend... we see ELMO live at Rexall... Too exciting!

I have a docs appt tomorrow, and again my sis in law will be watching Harley for me. So I will post back when I know more. This one will also be telling me the results of my thyroid tests.


P.S. We found the perfect name for baby..... Miss S. Dawson

See ya soon!

No comments: