Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday July 31 2008


This is more than likely the last long weekend before our baby is born. Harley once again is going camping with Grandma and Grandpa (My parents.) He is too excited all he keeps saying is "Grandma's Car... Camping again."

Yesterday I went in for my blood work for the Thyroid and next Wednesday we'll find out if that is whats going on with me. Janel was here to watch Harley, and has watched Harley for almost every appointment I have had so far. Its so nice to have someone to rely on like that. Every one insists this baby will be early, but I have a strong feeling she'll be late.

Because of the basement flood I've been working extra hard trying to get things in order. Almost everything from the basement has made its way upstairs. Harley's play room seems so boring now. But to try and find some place else to live has been too challenging, especially since baby will be here soon.

Any how I have more work to do in that basement

Be back soon...

No comments: