Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday July 18, 2008


As of yesterday, its "okay" for me to have a baby. because of my high blood pressure, the doc told me I only had to keep baby in until the 17th of July and she would be "safe" enough in the world. I say lets just wait. As much as I really do want her out of me. I'm tired of being uncomfortable, I want her to be as healthy as possible as well. I have a doc appt. today at 3:40pm so we'll see how things are progressing. As for kids....

I am a childless mother for 3 days. Harley is off to Grandma's, although, not her house... they are taking him on his first real camping trip.... SCARY! I'm not really worried, more nervous. The worst things happen when camping, and I don't think Harley's ever been away for so long before. This is will be a nice test though for when baby gets here to see how well he can do without mommy for a few days.

Yesterday Auntie Janel came to visit Harley and hang out with him, which was super nice. And Wednesday my parents came to hang out with Harley. While they were here, dad also put the ceiling fan up in our bedroom... how nice is that ?

I have been "awkwardly uncomfortable" for a few days now. Baby is moving in some of the most weird ways lately. Preparing for something? Also extra discharge... She'll be here soon.
Her room is almost complete, I think it really is just a matter of cleaning up and I think thats it. Will fill you in Monday.

Til then....

No comments: