Friday, July 11, 2008


I woke up this morning and realized, I only have just over a month left. Why is time going by so quickly? Why can't Things take it easy? I'm no where near as big with this baby as I was with Harley. I am uncomfortable, and it is hard to breathe, but I just wanna savor the last moment with Harley before I have to stretch everything between 2 kids.

Loving my new mini van by the way... In case you never knew. Wade's been calling me through the day, but I've been out and about. Still have a few little things left in the baby's room. So I feel like I'm done, but I think that is why my days are flying by.

Sold the old van, so I need to vacuum, and steam clean and yada yada all that today. The inside is hideous! And of course laundry day... 6 loads! So my work is cut out for me today, to get everything done before the weekend. Make sure this house is in order so we can have fun!

Sunday we have a birthday party to go to. My cousin Chad is turning like 12 or 13 or something, and Harley just adores him. Saturday my van goes in to get the rock chips in the windows fixed so they don't spread. (they are so tiny you can hardly tell they are there. Thats why I'm being picky) Finish the in laws shed, its rained all week, so they were at a stand still. And I need to find pictures for baby's room. So far thats what the weekend has in store. Lets hope I'm feeling well enough to get it all done.

Til Monday...

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Hey Crystal - you look really good in your pic!! I bet you are getting excited now? Sounds like you have everything ready for your new addition?! Hope to see you guys soon!! :)