Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday July 14, 2008

An eventful weekend... Actually just a weekend full of stuff to do. Took the van in to have a few things done to it. Went to the bank, and that took hours. Cleaned the old van, and sold it! Grocery shopping, and maybe a little clothes shopping for myself.... hehe... A Birthday party that lasted too long to be a kids party. Almost finished cleaning the garage. Baby's room has some finishing touched left, but thats about it.

Yesterday and today, I have been so uncomfortable. My back and belly are so crampy and tender. So today I packed the hospital bag... Amazed at how little went into this bag as opposed to what I thought I needed LOL. I guess I've just forgotten all these things...

Miss Wader, never feels like there is enough time together over the weekend. Our neighbor is moving, so that is sad as well. He plans to have a big party this weekend. So Harley is going to moms house. Actually they are going camping. First time Harley's been camping... as well as away from me for 2 nights in a row... A little nervous on this one.

Anyhow back to try and get work done....

No comments: