Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday July 2, 2008


I no longer need to worry about the transmission in my van... Why??? Because I go to pick up my NEW van TONIGHT!!!! Thats right my NEW van. 2006 Dodge Caravan. Who cares about the year and all that BS though.... this thing is luxury to drive. Plus it has air conditioning... which my current van does not. Powered EVERYTHING! I even have these little buttons on the drivers side to open the windows in the very back (the vent windows.) Key less entry... too cool! C.D player and....


DOUBLE SLIDING DOORS!!!!!

*Sighs* Awww... I'm in heaven.

On top of it all, we are still going to keep Wades truck, but payments are complete in February, and the payments on the new van are 150 bucks CHEAPER than the truck... Can it get any better?


I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, so my sister in law is coming to watch Harley for me. It is so nice to have family that is reliable. This doctors appointment will determine weather or not I will have to stay in the hospital or if what I'm doing at home is good enough for my blood pressure. This will also decide if baby will be taken early, or if we get to wait for her to be ready to come on her own.

I feel like I've gained weight, so hopefully I have because I only had 2 weeks to gain 2lbs. Which is actually kind of difficult to do when you can't keep anything down.

Still working on Baby's room, but I do have all the important things now, so I'm just waiting for things to fall in place. Working a little bit here and there every day.


Potty training is going surprisingly well. Yesterday we went through 3 pairs of under ware in total. and not a mess on my carpet, although i did get one in the kitchen, at least it was linoleum.

I'll fill in more tomorrow...

No comments: