Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday July 1, 2008


Well some how I managed to get Saturday under control. My in laws took Harley until about 4 pm. Wade came home from work, we went out to my parents and they kept Harley until Sunday afternoon, and we met up at the family BBQ. The BBQ went very well I might add. Usually those things get so crazy I leave within the hour, But it went super well. Did some shopping for baby, can cross a ton off my list now. which puts me at ease.

Wade had Monday off, so we just hung out and chilled in the back yard with Harley. Played in the pool, on the swing, and whatever else. My mom gave and took me shopping for more mat clothes, my belly is starting to show with the other clothes I have. So Wade and Harley stayed home. Apparently they went to see "Uncle Evan" Which made Harley so happy. And they saw Gido at work.

We're back to the work week though, and things need to get back to normal. We start the potty training as soon as Harley wakes up.

Wish me dry carpet...

No comments: