Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday July 23 2008


I haven't been ignoring you, nor have I had baby... I've just been busy. Harley left Friday morning to go camping with my parents, and he didn't come back until Monday. Nice little break for me. I had my doc appt Friday afternoon, and they are checking my thyroid because of my weight loss and blood pressure drop in the last week. Saturday Wade and I went to Ma me o Beach to visit Harley and my Parents just for the day. Had tons of fun. Harley has never been camping before. Sunday Wade and I cleaned the garage and Wade took his bike in to hopefully be fixed by Friday. Monday Harley came home, and I'm sure you all know how much laundry and house cleaning comes with coming home from camping... especially for a kid. Tuesday I discovered a hornets home beside my front door. So FIL came over and sprayed it, hopefully he killed them.... So today I thought I would touch base!

I have not been feeling well... in a sense that I am throwing up again, can't keep anything down, and even if there is nothing in my stomach I'm still throwing up. Baby's heart beat was at 147 bpm on Friday. My blood pressure was 120/70 and I have lost 5 lbs in a week... I have another appt on the 6th of August, but I have to go for some major blood work before I go back.

Just keeping you filled in...

No comments: