Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday June 28, 2008


The longer I hold off talking about it, the more frustrating it gets for me. I am talking about the issues with the family. I'm curious if it is all just a joke for them? Spend all this money on someone and that will mean you love them. Did anyone know that? Don't they understand? Doesn't anyone care? Why am I all alone in all of this?

I'm sorry none of you get it, but there are only so many details I can put on the internet of course.

Wader is working today. Sad but good. I mean that was the whole reason for Wade moving to this job, more money, and plenty of opportunity for over time. Just frustrating for me when I'm home alone all week, and still have to wait part of the weekend to be with him. The bright side though, Wade got paid yesterday and brought home in one week the same amount he was bring home in 2 weeks at the last job. So we have doubled his income so far. This is good. They don't work Sundays, which is good to. But he does work Saturdays, and that sucks!

My parents called and want to take Harley over night tonight. I think its crazy they couldn't plan this ahead of time. The make all these arrangements for my sisters boyfriends mom to pick Harley up. I think thats crazy too! I've never met the lady, and although I am sure she is very nice, would you send your kid with a stranger? Probably not. Of course I'm the one who is screwed up..... Not to mention, we go tonight to pick up the furniture, so why can't they wait til this evening when I'm driving? "Because we bought him a new swimming pool!" Well... HELLO!!?!?!?!?! He's only out there every couple of months why buy anything for him? I'm so confused with it all. On top of all of that, they get to see him tomorrow at the family BBQ my dad's side of the family is having. Like my mind is going in circles right now, and I just want Wade to help me out and make it all better but he is WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


til next post....

No comments: