Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday May 14, 2008



Feeling ready to blow! I'm tired of being fat and there is so much more to come... Baby's moves are more prominent now, so everyone has an easy time feeling her kick. I of course hate the fact that everyone can feel her, because everyone is constantly touching my belly!


Harley is looking much better but is still on the meds for about 8 more days. He is back to his usual self... Driving me crazy! Have no major plans for this weekend. But since I have little time to prepare for baby, (with babysitting and Harley) we will be trying to get things in order around here to make sure the house is set up conveniently for me/her when she comes... Even though I have another 3 months, really thats not that long when you can't remember where the last 2 years went :)


Still have yet to book my diabetes test. I feel like I have been walking around with hang over these past few days. I'm very groggy, tired, and not entirely there.... Anyhow got things to do :)

No comments: