Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday May 5, 2008


The weekend. Long, eventful, but boring! Starts Thursday I had to take the day off babysitting, because of an appointment, which put me in worry mode after I had left. Especially with not gaining "enough" weight. I didn't think that was really a problem in any womens life! Hubby came home from getting his bike checked out because the receptionist at work backed into it. Only to find that it is a right off.

Friday I had to go for that weird test,for my protein but wasn't able to book my diabetes test the same day, so I'm working on finding a day that will work for both me and stone. Had some company over Friday night we hadn't seen in a long time, which was great for the kids, but too long of a night for myself.

Saturday, because Harley was at grandma's, we decided to go look for this "20 dollar part" for my dryer. To in turn find out it'll be more like 100 bucks! Annoyed with that. We were off to help Wade's parents with cleaning out the garage, which I'm sure we will be a major part of this packing ordeal for the next month or so, until they are in the new house. We also went looking at bikes for Wade, although I'm still thinking its crazy. We put the swing set up in the yard and did a bit of "cleaning" but we still have much more to go before the yard will be "presentable." It appears the people before us, really didn't care what was in their yard... you would be amazed at what I found! Afterwards I told Wade to take me to a movie, and he did so, but focused WAY too much on his popcorn, that we had to wait in line for an hour for. Literally an hour, because they only had one popcorn machine working. Once we are finshed the half of the movie we got to see, I thought we would come home and enjoy our evening together, but instead wader was off to a buds house til 4 in the morning... leaving me at home!

Sunday we spent helping the in laws clean out the garage... picked up Harley and that was it!

after a weekend like that .... What will the week bring us?!

No comments: