Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday May 15, 2008

Wake up this morning at 6 o'clock to discover my screaming child has puked ALL over his bedroom! Beautiful a pregnant woman now has to clean up puke... as if I can stand my own! So I strip him down to get him into the bath tub to discover along with the vomit is diarrhea! Awesome... This is gonna be a peachy day.

So my day consisted of changing an enormous amount of diapers (stones diapers as well, but thats not included in the enormous amount) Changing Pajama's all day long, washing bedding (with out a dryer need I complain some more) Bathing my son over and over again because it smelled disgusting every single time. All while taking care of stone as well. All in all I would say I had a FABULOUS day!!!

Wade was being an asshole today too, to top it off. He had some interview as well, although he decided to tell me he canceled it after I had thought he was already at the damn thing.


My sister was freaking out today on the phone with me because her friend was in jail or something (some crowd to hang out with). MY cousins girlfriend has called me 800 times this week with nothing to say.... I just wanted to tell everyone to take and shove it. Instead I politely let it all go. Finally got Harley to bed, and I am hoping that is the last of it until morning at least because I'm not so sure my back can handle anymore.

P.S.
Did I mention the disgusting spider that haunted me most of the day!?

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

Sorry to hear you had a crummy day!! :( Hopefully today goes beter!?

Annieann77 said...

Sorry to hear you had a crummy day!! :( Hopefully today goes beter!?