Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday May 23 2008

Been sick these past few days. Not super sick, just lots of vomit. Wade pointed out to me Wednesday night that maybe we should put the crib up. I said why? we got a few months... well now for some reason I'm making my lists and checking twice, or three, or four times now. I'm organizing and reorganizing and driving myself crazy that I can't just run out a buy all the things I need!

This happen too quickly!

Sister graduates tomorrow, so this weekend is shot. As is next weekend, and the next and the next LOL. So I guess I really haven't got time for much else.
Water seeped into my basement yesterday some time too, and I didn't notice until like 10pm because I went to clean the play room. Landlord will do nothing about it. Thank goodness it was just the play room, and not where the TV and computer and everything like that was. Joy joy!

See ya all Monday!

No comments: