Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday May 6, 2008


So I got this idea last night... Lets quit smoking! Should done it months ago... Hell years ago... Never should have started. But I thought since the doc said I wasn't gaining enough weight, and people who quit smoking usually gain weight..... Well nows my time to get fat. Not to mention all the health benefits. So there are 2 more cigs to go, and I'm done. Wish me luck.

Babysitting again today, baby is sick. Lots of coughing. Harley is taring up the house. Throwing his tantrums on a regular basis, which is not acceptable, but when he is at my parents house he comes back as a little hellion thinking he can get away with anything here just like at grandmas house.

Spent most of the day outside yesterday, getting no work done at all.Went back to the in laws to help some more last night. Been craving DQ like crazy.

Missing Bruderheim
Missing My Friends


1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Your just going to quit cold turkey!?!? Good luck!! It's super hard, however I found that loosing weight was harder then quiting smoking?

I also am craving a DQ blizzard (the new tin roof one) every time the commercial comes on I feel like going to get one. Unfortunately for me though I can't have one till after my gallbladder is removed!!! :( Sucks, being pregnant and not being able to enjoy your cravings!! Stupid low fat diet!! :(