Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday May 29, 2008


So last night my in laws got possession of their new house. Guess who gets to help move? Not that I mind really, but all the squatting down, weather it be for hooking the computer up, packing or unpacking the boxes.... My ass is incredibly sore. They won't let me lift, or reach and I can't bend so I have to squat! It was also my MIL birthday yesterday. So people we coming left right and center and it was the last thing we wanted was a house full when we're trying to move. My one SIL decided to join the family. (haven't seen her in 6months) I thought she was gonna kill me when we were trying to decide the best coordination for the computer desk. Of course my MIL has specifically requested to be facing the window (on one side of the room) but didn't want her back to the door ( on the opposite side of the room.) This was impossible, so now she is facing a wall! After hours of figuring that out, I need my FIL to screw the desk back together which took 5 minutes once he finally got to it. And another 10 minutes for me to hook everything up. Then another hour of "B.S'n" with all the people before my FIL finally drove me home at midnight! I had to send Wade home with Harley to get Harley into bed (by this time it was 10pm) But Harley was still awake when I got home:( poor kid just wanted to sing "twinkle twinkle little star" with mommy like every other night.

So I'm just gonna let him sleep in today for as long as he would like because we're off to do more of this moving stuff again tonight. (maybe they will cook a real meal instead of fast food, (or meat) cuz my tummy can't handle this)

No comments: