Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday May 21, 2008


Its easy to come up with all the love for one child. It just magically appears! But how about two? Where does that love come from ?! do you steal it from the first and then he gets ripped off, bad enough he loses all his mommy time. And now he has to share his parents with someone he never even asked for. He doesn't deserve it.
Or maybe the second one doesn't get the love, maybe just really good parents
pretend to love the second one so it doesn't feel left out. But in reality they don't love her at all because all the love is in the first one.

Possible you only steal half the love from the first one, that way you love them both equally, but you don't love the first as much as you did the before the second one came along.

Does new love for the second one magically appear too? Am I gonna favorite one from the other? How am I supposed to divide my time between two kids? Its not fair Harley has to share... why didn't I think these things through before? How am I gonna balance the two? I mean I'll always love Harley more won't I?

Confused, scared, nervous...

No comments: