Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday May 26, 2008



And the lists begin... I'm thinking its time to start preparing

  • 2 or 3 diaper shirts/ sleepers (size 0-3 months)
I know I won't need many of those, Harley was in his for like 2 weeks!
  • More socks/ booties
  • scratch mittens (although I'm not so sure those are really necessary)
  • Nipples for the bottles
  • Bottle Brush
  • Diapers (lord knows we'll need TONS of those)
  • Vaseline
  • wipes
  • Tub seats (for when she can sit by herself... trust me that happens faster than we all think)
  • Baby hair brush/ tooth brush
  • Mobile
  • Pacifiers
  • Night light
  • nasal aspirator/ infant thermometer/ medicine dropper
  • Diaper bag!
  • hooded towels/ wash clothes!
Thats it! Next to the car seat and stroller (because Harley's is expired baby needs a new one) everything else is for me. Most of this stuff isn't really needed either. A lot of it is just things I think I should have. Lots depends on how sensitive her skin is too! If you ask me .... I got TONS done this weekend. Now just to put it all together!


Sister graduated as well... so sad to see you baby sister all grown up , on the other hand, I've never been so happy.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: