Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday May 18, 2008

The weekend nears an end, and it has been truly enjoyable. So nice to have Wade home. Not sure if I could do it much longer than 4 days though...lol...
Got some of the planting done in my puny flower bed out back. Nothing like what Bruderheim was. Although with those fires I guess I'm glad we don't live there no more. But Wade helped get rid of all the goodies the cats left behind for me so I was able to turn the soil over and plant the seeds. Now lets hope for no frost. I just love putzing outside, so that made my weekend nice.


Wade and Harley have been spending so much time together this weekend as well, which was nice at first having nothing for me to do. But I'm almost getting jealous of the lack of time I'm getting:)

I'm sure I'll be back Tuesday...

No comments: