Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday June3, 2008


Ever had a weekend that was so long, but yet not long enough ? This helping the in laws move has taken a toll on me. Between my hips and swollen feet, I've been puking every day. I just started packing food for me and Harley because I couldn't handle anymore fast food. Pregnant or not don't they give a tiny damn about health!? Like the first few nights I understand, but this is 2 weeks now. Conveniently a bunch of the family can no longer help... I'm not saying their liars I'm just saying interesting timing. (One threw a back out, one ended up with carpel tunnel syndrome(?) Another has to work, another's arthritis is really bothering 'em.) Interesting......
Yes I'm complaining about the work too because it is making me physically ill, no I haven't stopped helping!!!!!

My little sister had her 18th birthday on Sunday. She's all "grow'd" up now. My birthday is this Sunday and after this I'm only having 3 more. I'll go until I'm 25 but I'm not getting any older than that. I'm not gonna be one of those people who are like 50 and saying they are 29, I'm just going to stay at 25 instead.

Had my diabetes's test yesterday. Thats ridiculous. Drink this (wasn't that bad) sit here for an hour and then we'll take a needle and you can go. I was so tired from sitting in the docs office I actually went back to the van and had a nap before I drove anywhere. I have NEVER done that before.

I finally have a BRAND spank'n' new dryer in my basement. (my sweet heart FIL) But the breaker needs to be replaced in my basement ( he's on his way over right now :) I love him) So I'll be back when I can.

No comments: