Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday June 27 2008

We have a long weekend ahead of us. I mean literally. A baptism, a family BBQ, and we need to pick up some furniture from my parents. Because of course, my parents stood me up at the beginning of the week, thus means we have to take care of it ourselves. Cuz ya know I'll be so much help to Wade. (*sarcasm*)

Wade has agreed we can go shopping this weekend for baby, however, I'm not sure this is the best time to go with such a crazy weekend, I'm feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Yesterday was my last day baby sitting Stone. And although I was looking forward to this idea of just being able to chill out... I'm bored!!! Surely I thought I could find myself lots to do, but everything hurts. Laundry hurts my back. Hanging the pictures and shelves in baby's room hurts my upper back. I just finished washing the floors and now my side is in pain... yada yada yada .... it just hurts.

Missed my BP check this week... shhh... don't tell any body or I could be in some BIG trouble. But I have a doc appt for the 2nd. And that one determines if I go into the hospital for BP monitoring and IV for weight gain. Or if I just get to stay home and "take it easy." If I get to stay home, then Home Care will have to come here and take care of things for me, and I really don't like that idea. Of course I'm not going to the hospital either...

Whatever ?! ...

No comments: