Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday June 25, 2008


I feel we are making progress in Baby's room. Last night we hung the sheer for the closet, the canopy for the bed and 3 of the 4 shelves. Mom has informed me she is going to get baby the crib bedding. Which I really hope she does. I'm having such a hard time believing most of my family right now, Mom usually pulls through on what she says though. There is a list of things I still need for baby, but I think most of it is ok if we don't have it until after baby is born.

  • Diapers (obviously a must before she gets here)
  • Nipples for bottles
  • Nipple and bottle brush
  • formula (although I do plan to breast feed)
  • Vaseline & Baby Oil
  • Soaps, Lotions, cleansers
  • Baby brush
  • Pacifiers (I'll get these before we leave the hospital, trust me!)
  • Mobile
  • Nasal aspirator/thermometer/medicine dropper
  • Diaper bag
  • Wash clothes'
I also still need to pick up my stroller for baby from a gf's house. And invest in some toys for this kid too. Babies don't usually like to play with Tonka Trucks and Ninja Turtles...LOL

We're getting there, feeling a little better, I just wish it could all just get done! I haven't packed a bag yet, and I'm thinking I probably should, but then I have to find the perfect coming home outfit for baby. Thats super important ya know!

Wade and I had a nice spat this morning about house work. Apparently its okay if I cook supper do the dishes, vacuum , sweep and mop. So much for bed rest @$$ hole!

Off to work....

No comments: