Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday June 24 2008


Last night a girlfriend of mine dropped off more clothes for baby. Which is great, however what about all the other stuff I need? I still don't have crib bedding, which I'm so undecided on. Everything in her room is pink and white, so I think I'll just stick with that. Instead of my leopard extravaganza that everyone keeps making fun of me for. I don't have a mobile for the crib. Which really saved our butts with Harley. A diaper bag, even diapers! I got nothing real important. I have a bed for her to sleep on, and clothes to put on her. But no sheets and no diapers? And if doc seriously thinks shes coming early how am I supposed to get this done? Especially if I'm supposed to be on bed rest. HA HA. The list is a mile long. What I need is to hire a pro shopper, and enlist their credit card with it! LOL

Beginning to get really frustrated with the lack of help from Wade. And I could complain about it, which would make me feel better, but I don't say a damn word at all, because that seems to get us no where. And lately I have been extra tired. Last night I was in bed at 9, woke up, and the dishes are still in the sink waiting to be washed. Real nice eh?

Really don't think I'm having a baby shower. At least I've heard nothing about it, and we're on a time crunch here! I'm getting impatient. I just want things done and ready so I can relax and be prepared for when she gets here. I don't remember feeling like this with Harley.

My parents stood me up yesterday, which was no real surprise. I just think its really unfair to get my hopes up and then not even call to say a word about it. Claimed they never said they were coming, they said the MIGHT come.... Well of course they did eh? Aren't I the stupid one.

Sick of people, sick of family, sick of sick!

No comments: