Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday June 6, 2008


We're approaching the weekend. Which would normally be great, however this weekend would be my birthday. I'm not exactly thrilled at the idea. Although most people would be so exited to be turning 22. I realized that I am going to be 22 with 2 kids! I love my children dearly, however I'm 22!!!!! I'm suposta be having fun!!! And parenting is a VERY interesting blessing, but I don't know if we would call it fun!

My FIL got everything fixed and working for me in the basement so now I have a completely working dryer!!!!! That has got to be the most exciting thing in the entire world after 6 months of hanging clothes to dry. I now have a BRAND SPANKING NEW dryer and a $115 breaker repair. (working on the landlord still for reimbursement.) Can't love my FIL enough, I don't think he even realizes how much a burden he took off our shoulders.

Again tonight, and this weekend we will be helping the in laws with "moving" although its not their stuff we're moving anymore. Some how we got rigged into moving all my SIL's things as well. I pity that move. (4 flights of stairs, no elevator.)

Anyhow, need to run find out what that "BANG" was upstairs.

No comments: