Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday June 16, 2008


I have found a web page I am in love with! All I can think about it buying ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING on it. Of course the baby isn't letting me forget she is there. From Friday on... today is better so far. I have been in EXTREME pain. And some how I very much hurt my back on top of it all. I know that back pain is normal, but this is excruciating, and the stomach tightening is horrible. I have barley been able to move, I walk like a hunch back, and there is no way I can squat right now. I have been very dependent on wade, although he had to go to work today so I'm on my own now with 2 kids...

Speaking of work, Wade starts his new job today. I cannot express enough how excited about this job I am. Not only does it mean that he is closer to home, it means MORE MONEY! *doing a happy dance* Once we're paid up with everything (shouldn't take us too long I don't think) We can work on Wade's bike. The one that was a supposed to be a "write off" Well I guess it isn't after we had a guy come and look at it yesterday telling us about 400 or 500 bucks and its back on the road..... You should have seen Wades excitement. A rear tire, chain and sprockets, and some casing (?) I mean there is more we can do to it. But thats all we need to make it road worthy again.

I'm still trying to get things done, but after whatever it is I'm going through, there won't be much for me to do... all on wade now.

P.S. Free help is ALWAYS welcome ;)

Link to wonderful webpage
http://cgi.ebay.com/5-BUTTERFLY-LOT-wall-hanging-nursery-girl-room-decor_W0QQitemZ220244392813QQihZ012QQcategoryZ37635QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

No comments: