Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday June 11, 2008


The baby is moving like crazy! I can't sleep at all anymore. It has been uncomfortable for a while, but now my belly is having like seziures. Harley finally got to feel the baby move. (He was patient enough) And all he kept say after wards was "MORE MORE MORE" LOL. Last night we were talking about the baby, and Harley brought a toy ducky over to me and stuck it under my shirt. I asked him what for and he said "Toy for Baby." It was too sweet, now if I can explain to him that this baby does come out of me... or I will forever have toys stuffed under my shirt.LOL


My house seems so cluttered right now. And I can't get all this stuff out of my house fast enough. I think this is it ladies and gents! This thing they call "nesting," I believe it has started. Furniture is flying out of my house. I am giving almost everything and anything away. I can't stand the clutter so I'm constantly reorganizing. And it never bothered me until today. I cleaned the bathroom yesterday evening, and guess what I did this afternoon? I cleaned the bathroom yet again!!! I had 3 ladies come to my house to pick up some furniture that I just GAVE away. I think I'm going crazy. But this house will get in order before the baby gets here.

Back to work :)

No comments: