Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday June 9, 2008


"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear ME! Happy Birthday to me!"

Yesterday was my birthday, and like the past few years I would wake up to wade making breakfast and he would wish me a Happy Birthday then we would carry on with the day. This year there was no breakfast. In laws called and took us out for food instead. Fabulous meal! FIL made up some story about needing help at the old house. So we went off there and arrived to a triple layer chocolate satin cake and strawberry's. A dozen red roses with a Happy Birthday Balloon and a new Pyrex baking dish (Wade shattered mine the day before) Harley can say "birthday" and I taught him that mommy was "two two" so there were 2 candles on either side of the cake to show that I was "two two." LOL

After that, because FIL didn't really need wades help we were off to my mom's for dinner. My absolute favorite supper ever. Mashed potatoes and Broccoli steamed with cheese on top...mmmm....My mom's home made ceaser salad (delicious) and pork chops baked in mushroom soup. AMAZING!

Mom and dad bought me a crock pot for my b-day, a plier set, and a light for my garage. I was so excited. MY sister bought me the most beautiful solar powered light for my flower bed. Its a humming bird and a lily, and the bird looks like its about to fly into the flower. The change all different colors. Its really beautiful.

I had such and amazing weekend. But yesterday topped the cake.


P.S.
Thank to everyone for the Birthday wishes.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Glad to hear you had an awesome b-day!! Happy belated! ;)