Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday June 10, 2008



I can't stand the mess anymore! My house is always covered in toys, and all though it has been for the last 2 years, I'm trying to get things done and I just can't seem to function with all the toys! My patience is short and my fuse is ready to blow! LOL Not to mention I was puking again this morning. That stopped about 10am or so. But will it ever stop for good?

I want baby's room to be together already, but everything seems to be put on hold for the in laws moving. Thats done and over with though, just cleaning the old house is all that is left to be done. Waiting on SIL with details on baby's dresser, and still working hard on trying to get the bedding I want out of my parents. I would say next month I'll be able to get things done. As this weekend is fathers day and my grandma's b-day. And next weekend is my mom's b-day. After that I think I'm free to just focus. Of course I still watch stone until the end of July, so maybe I'll wait until then.



P.S.

Ceasar wraps are the best prego food ever. Top with a glass of milk, and I'm in heaven! LOL

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

I am also going stir crazy with the clutter but not with kids toys with reno crap everywhere!! Glad to hear that things are going to hopefully slow down next month.

You should be careful with the ceaser wraps, ceaser dressing usually has raw egg in it which is no good for baby!? So they say!! ;)