Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday June 17, 2008


Are you aware that potato salad looks exactly the same coming out as it does going in? Yea, and it kinda burns when you throw it up. Lately too, every time I vomit my nose bleeds as well. So I'm leaning over the sink (I cannot puke in the toilet) throwing up my guts, and my blood every where. And my son just says
"uh oh, broken!"

NO KIDDING!

I hear Leanne had her baby, but I don't know any of the details. I kinda think its a little weird because either her mom or her MIL thought from the very beginning that baby should be born on the 17th, but shes not due until the 27th. A boy I believe it was too.

I am able to walk much better today, at least I don't look like the hunch back anymore. I just have to move very slowly. Unfortunately for Harley I cannot run... sometimes this is an advantage to him, but then mommy can't really play either.

Wade started his new job yesterday, and is in love. Another bonus to it, benefits start after 300 hours, instead of 3months. So we'll have them before baby gets here. YAY!

Not sure I can baby sit much longer though, things are getting very difficult for me. Thinking I might have to find a baby sitter for my own kid! For the most part Harley baby sits stone for me. Playing with him, and the "suckie" or "milk" is he's crying. Its kinda cute how he comes running up to me "MAMA MAMA CRYING!!!!" and I'm just supposed to know that its stone crying. sorta sweet.

Started cleaning out closets yesterday and I am going to tackle the filing cabinets one of these days. Wade was a bit of a grump last night while he was helping me, so I think I'll just get him to move stuff around instead of help with the organizing.

Til next time...

No comments: