Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday June 19 2008


So the list goes on. Baby may not be well, then again she might be. My blood pressure is very high, I've been given 2 weeks to get it down and gain 2lbs. Or I will be hospitalized... which we don't want. But the dr. wants to be sure when I go on bed rest that I am 100% on bed rest. When the doc took measurements I have not grown at all since may. Baby's heart beat was too fast. (167 b/m) which they believe is linked to my high blood pressure. (143/185) I have lost 12lbs in the last 2 months. and in total have lots 37lbs in my pregnancy. I was gaining the weight back for a little bit ( I gained 5 of it back) but I lost 12 so really thats not good. I am at a high risk right now for premature birth. I'm scared....

Bright side (if their is one) I'm very well hydrated which is good considering I can't keep any food down, and my protein levels are back to normal.

No comments: