Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday June 12, 2008


I love my son dearly but we're going through some phase right now that I could do with out! I mean the tantrums, and whining. Its insane. I'm wondering if its because he is starting to realize the changes. And if that is the case I know it will only get worse when baby is here.

Still waiting for things to get done. Wish there was more I could do in baby's room but things are taking so long for whatever reason. So I move on to a different room and end up being exhausted at the end of the day.

The goodbye party for the in laws house is tonight. This is really bugging me. Thats the home we brought Harley to from the hospital, and the first 9 months of his life, and the last 4 months of my pregnancy was in that house. Its taring me apart, I really don't want to see it go. And if money would have allowed us, I know we would have bought it.

Off to start work on the basement now

No comments: